Seattle Oasis Vacation Rentals has been managing Seattle vacation properties since 2007 and currently manages 47 properties in downtown Seattle.
We’re growing and looking to take on new vacation rental properties in the Seattle area.
Our dedicated team can take care of marketing, filling, and managing your property, and deliver the results you’re looking for. We offer competitive rates, killer customer service, and some of the highest occupancy rates of any Seattle vacation rental company.
We offer a free consultation for prospective properties – just give us a call to get started. We look forward to hearing more about your property and seeing if it’s a good fit!
Choosing a Vacation Rental Management Company:
Before you choose a vacation rental management company, we ask that you do yourself a favor and look closely at three things:
- Their Booking Calendar: We maintain one of the highest occupancy rates of any Seattle vacation rental company. Be sure to take a look at the calendar for properties similar to yours and see how well they’re booking short-term and medium-term, and whether they’re filling weekdays as well as weekends.
- Their Better Business Bureau Rating: Seattle Oasis Vacation Rentals maintains an A rating with the Better Business Bureau and has never had a complaint filed. Please take a look at the BBB rating of our competitors before you consider signing a contract.
- Their Business Reviews: Taking a look at reviews on websites like Yelp, TripAdvisor, and VRBO is also a good practice – how a company treats their guests can be a good indicator of how they treat their property management clients.
What We Offer:
Our Vacation Rental Property Management services cover:
- Marketing: High quality listing information and details on our website as well as third-party rental websites, combined with our extensive marketing for all of the Seattle Oasis Vacation Rentals.
- Booking & Reservations: 100% of guest services goes through us – you never have to worry about dealing with reservations or cancellations.
- Cleaning: Our housecleaning team does a complete clean between every set of guests as well as periodical deep cleaning as needed.
- Maintenance: We take care of scheduling for repairs and maintenance for a headache-free management experience.
What Property Owners Take Care Of:
Our Vacation Rental Property owners are responsible for their mortgage, property insurance, utility expenses, furnishings, and keeping their property guest-ready. Let us know if you have a question about a specific item and we can tell you more!
Want To Hear More?
Give us a call at 206-456-5251 or contact us for more information on our vacation rental property management services.