As requested, here is our rental policy, in total. Any questions, please let me know.
1. Guest. The Guest is an adult and will be an occupant of the unit during the entire reserved period. Other occupants may be family members, friends or responsible adults; any Guests under the age of 25 must be accompanied by an adult. Access to the unit will be denied to anyone who is not a registered Guest. Use of the premises will be denied to persons not falling within the foregoing categories, violation will result in immediate expulsion from the unit without refund. Violation of any Guest policies will also result in immediate eviction with no refund.
2. Change in the Number of Guests/Conduct of Guests. Please inform us of any changes in the number of Guests before your arrival. Unless you’ve received written permission from The Urban Oasis management, the unit is not for gatherings at any time of anyone except those who have paid to stay there. There are absolutely no parties permitted. If there is evidence of a party, excessive noise, music, or illegal activity Guest will be asked to vacate the premises, no refund given, and a fee of $300 will be charged to the Guests card on file. This fee is in addition to any additional cleaning, replacement cost of broken items, and repairs needed resulting from violation of this policy. In addition, any rules or regulations of Belltown Court violated by the guest resulting in a fine to the unit, will be charged to the renter’s credit card on file. It is the duty of each guest to read and review the rules and regulations of Belltown Court upon arrival to ensure that all regulations of the building are followed. An overview of these rules is located in the email with check in instructions as well as the full list of rules and regulations can be found in a binder in the unit.
3. Check In / Check Out. Your unit will be available to you anytime after 4:00 pm on the date of your arrival. Guest departure time is 11:00 am; your prompt checkout is appreciated so we can prepare the unit for our next guests. It is imperative that you follow these check in and out times. An early arrival and/or later departure time may be possible but must be requested and granted one week prior to arrival in writing. Please check with us if you require either.
Without written permission to arrive early or depart late, the following fees will be assessed and charged to Guest’s card on file: In the event that a guest enters the unit before 4:00 pm on their scheduled date of arrival guest will be charged $1 per minute prior to 4:00pm. Guest will be billed $1 per minute they remain in the unit past their 11:00 am check out time on the date of departure.
4. Payment. A reservation will be made upon receipt of a completed contract with all information below and 50% payment for the stay. You can cancel upto 24 hours of booking with no fees, charges etc. If canceling before thirty (30) days of arrival 25% of the total rent will be retained by Oasis Property Managemnt LLC as a cancelation fee, and the balance will be returned to the credit card on file. With 30 days prior to check in date, your credit card will be charged the balance of total rent due. With less than 30 days till check in date, no refunds will be granted for cancelation. Visa, Mastercard, Discover Card, American Express are your final payment choices. Once this contract is signed and returned to Oasis Property Management LLC you will be emailed a confirmation of receipt of contract and of the booking. An email will be sent to you detailing driving directions, how to obtain access to the unit, and some useful information about the unit you are renting about a week before your arrival.
5. Additional Charges Possible. The Rent collected by Oasis Property Management LLC does not cover accidental or intentional physical damage caused by guest to the unit or any items in the unit, missing items, excess cleaning, replacement or re-keying of locks, lock boxes, or garage door openers, damage done by pets or parties, additional occupancy and/or sales tax, long distance phone charges, sanitizing charges due to smoking or having pets while in the unit, or any damage resultant of violations of this Rental Agreement. The unit may be in an HOA or other community. Rules for this community are included in a binder in the unit. Should any fines result as due to the guest, the Guest agrees to pay for any such fines as a result of their conduct. Guest grants Oasis Property Management LLC the right to bill any such additional charges to the credit card number provided by Guest.
6. Pets. Our unit does not allow pets. A guest must have written permission to bring a pet into a unit. If it is found that there are pets on the premises or if complaints come from neighbors about excessive noise due to the pets Guest may be asked to vacate immediately with no refund. If there is evidence a pet was in the unit there will be a $300 fee charged to Guest's credit card as well as any additional cleaning and sanitizing costs associated with removing all pet dander so that future guests with allergies can stay there. This may include but is not limited to carpet and upholstery shampooing with a special sanitizing cleanser, cleaning of all drapes and blinds, changing out furnace filters, extra cleaning to remove all pet hair from walls, baseboards, and wall mounted heaters, and the laundering of all linens including mattress pads, bed skirts, comforters, and throw pillows.
7. Smoking Prohibited. Smoking is absolutely prohibited in or around the unit. If there is any tobacco smell in the unit there will be a $500 fee charged to Guest's credit card, as well as any additional associated costs to rid the unit of smoke smell and damage.
8. Cleaning & Housekeeping. The unit will be inspected, sanitized and cleaned before your arrival, the rental fee you have paid will provide for normal cleaning so that you can enjoy your stay up to the last moment. Housekeeping services are not provided with your rental but basic housekeeping supplies are provided so you may do your own cleaning during your stay. You are expected to leave the unit in the same general condition that you received it by making sure dishes are cleaned and put away, appliances left clean, perishable food items removed from the refrigerator and all items and furniture returned to their original location. The unit should be generally picked up and ready to be cleaned and sanitized for the next Guest. If additional cleaning is required you will be charged $50 an hour with a 1 hour minimum; additional cleaning is considered anything beyond laundering linens and towels, changing beds, dusting, vacuuming, cleaning bathrooms, and putting away clean dishes. If additional cleaning requires the use of an outside vendor (i.e. carpet cleaning due to spills on carpet or upholstery) Guest will be charged the cost of that service plus a 20% administrative fee.
9. Linens/Supplies. The unit is fully furnished and kitchen fully equipped. All linens including sheets and towels are provided for your stay. If your stay is for more than 7 nights upon request at time of confirmation you can request fresh towels be supplied for your use half way through your stay. A starter supply of paper and soap goods for bath and kitchen are provided with the unit.
10. Security of the Unit. When you rent the unit, you assume responsibility for it and its contents, as well as any of your personal property in the unit during your stay. Always lock the doors and windows when you leave. Lost or missing keys, key cards, garage door openers and parking pass will result in replacement fees ranging from $50-$100 per item. The keycodes are changed on a regular basis for security.
11. Risks/Safety. Children are welcome, however, there may be conditions in and around the unit or building amenities that may pose hazards to them, as well as to adults. Oasis Property Management LLC does not assume any liability or responsibility for any injuries occurring during your stay with us. Children must be supervised at all times. Candles are not allowed due to fire danger.
12. Repairs. Please call Urban Oasis property manager at 206-456-5251 to inform us of any needed repairs, we will address your concerns as soon as possible. No refunds will be issued for malfunctioning equipment unless it poses a safety hazard, in which case a prorated refund will be given.
13. Telephones. Telephones may be used to make as many local and domestic calls as you wish at no additional charge. YOU MUST USE A PHONE CALLING CARD TO MAKE INTERNATIONAL OR OTHER CHARGEABLE TELEPHONE CALLS. Should any additional calling fees be inadvertently charged to the unit The Urban Oasis will charge the Guest’s credit card number for such charges.
14. Hold Harmless. Oasis Property Management LLC does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to Guests, their invitees or their personal property. Oasis Property Management LLC does not accept liability for any inconvenience arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, electricity or plumbing, nor will Oasis Property Management LLC accept liability for any loss or damage caused by Guests negligent or intentional conduct, weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
15. Hot Tubs, Patios and other common areas. Guest hereby acknowledges that the unit they have reserved may includ access to community amenities including but not limted to a hot tub, pool, gym and sauna, and that they are fully aware that these areas can be dangerous, that the deck/patio can be slippery when wet, and that injury is likely to occur to anyone who is not careful. Guests should observe and adhere to all rules and policies as posted at the property. The undersigned Guest accepts and assumes all risks involved in or related to the use of these aforementioned areas.
16. Additional Terms and Conditions. The undersigned Guest, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Oasis Property Management LLC from any and all claims, demands and causes of action by reason of any injury or whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her Guests as a result of, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Oasis Property Management LLC free and harmless of any claim or suit arising therefrom. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their principals, Urban Oasis’s successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney fees and costs. The venue of any action shall be the King County Superior Court at Seattle.
17. Payment by Check. If the Guest pays by check rather then credit card, and the check is returned for NSF there will be a $50 service charge. Keys will not be issued until the check has successfully cleared the bank. Checks should be made payable to The Urban Oasis. A Credit Card will still be required to have on file for any damage or incidental charges as discussed previously in this agreement.
18. Facsimile/Mailing Address. This signed agreement along with credit card information, should be faxed to The Urban Oasis at 206-666-2978. If payment is made by check the checks and the signed agreement should be mailed to the following address: The Urban Oasis, 419 Hazel Ave Kent, WA 98030.
19. Miscellaneous. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes all prior written oral negotiations, representations, or agreements. No modification of this agreement shall be binding on either party unless it is in writing signed by both parties. Each section, subsection or paragraph of this agreement shall be deemed severable and if for any reason any portion of this agreement is unenforceable, invalid or contrary to any existing or future law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not affect the applicability or validity of any other portion of this agreement. For all purposes hereunder facsimile signatures shall be deemed to be originals and such facsimile signatures shall be given the same effect as would an original signature.